MA of Pedagogy major in Rehabilitation, Addictions Therapist in due course of certification process (Addictions Therapy Specialist). Has gained her first experiences in Consultation Unitfor dependants and their families and also as a member of the Municipal Committee of Solving Alcohol Related Issues. For nearly ten years has worked with alcohol dependants, providing them with information about alcohol abuse disorders and encouraging them toinitiate treatment. She has also led numerous training sessions and workshops on alcohol related problems, provided assistance toself-support group therapy meetings. Her work is supervised by certified professionals on regular basis. The offer of addiction assistance is directed towards people who suffer from unpleasant effects of dependence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances (drugs,medicines, gambling) or coexist with a dependant (ACA,co-dependency).
- individual counselling for thosestarting treatment sessions
- motivating to cease alcohol consumption and encouraging to therapy initiation
- alcohol dependant crisis intervention (preparation and assistance in the intervention)
- support for the co-dependants and Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA)
- training sessions, workshops andpsycho-educational classes
To arrange your appointment please contact: Wioletta Handzelewicz on 085 7080 764 or her clinic on 061 609 777 / 0876565850.